STEP 1 – SHOP
- Choose your firearm, add to cart, and proceed to checkout.
- You must be 18 or older to purchase a rifle or shotgun and 21 or older to purchase a handgun.
- You are responsible for compliance to your local and state laws.
- Be aware of restrictions on extended magazines and certain types of AR-15 style rifles.
STEP 2 – CHECKOUT
- Choose and contact a local FFL Dealer, then enter your payment info.
- More about FFL Locator.
STEP 3 – TRANSFER
- Take ownership of firearm from your local FFL.
- Background check will be done at your local FFL (Transfer fees may apply, inquire with your local FFL)
FFL TRANSFER AND BACKGROUND CHECK
- You are responsible to pay the FFL’s transfer fee which is generally $15-30.
- If FFL is not in our system, the gun dealer must send their license (FFL) to us by either email ([email protected])
HOW TO BUY AMMO ONLINE
- All ammunition will be shipped FedEx or UPS ground; no air freight allowed.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately.
- Always make sure you order the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun and rifle ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammo.
- Check your state and local laws for any other restrictions before ordering.